Winter is officially here in Washington!
I loved the outfit that I wore on the first day of winter so I wanted to share it!
What I’m wearing
- Red lip : Sephora Cream Lip Stain in the shade Always Red, I pretty much only wear red lipstick during winter, and especially around the holidays, and this one lasts the longest + is affordable!
- Camel coat: LOVE THIS, I just purchased it from Old Navy after searching around for a camel coat for awhile. This is definitely going to be a winter staple for me! It’s only available in black right now. Fortunately, Old Navy does have similar styles:
Also, I listed a couple of other similar styles in this previous blog post.
- Gingham: This top is from Clad & Cloth. Definitely runs small, I’d recommend getting at least a size bigger (if not two). I’ve been loving this pattern since fall 🙂
- Levi’s jeans: Can be styled so many ways!
- Affordable black faux leather boots from Lulus: these are a steal for only $37, only a few sizes are left at the moment though
What trends are you loving for winter? Let me know in the comments so I can check them out!
One last thing before you resume holiday festivities, I made a Poshmark account today and will be posting more items in the coming weeks. If you’re interested, feel free to follow me “karapatajo” 🙂
I just shared my first listing of these cute wrap heels in size 7.5