Today I want to share the longest-lasting, cheapest, & most pigmented liquid lipsticks that I’ve tried!
Drum roll please…
I’m talking about the SEPHORA CREAM LIP STAINS.
These liquid lipsticks are Sephora exclusives and are available for $14, which is less than other popular liquid lipsticks like Anastasia’s Liquid Lipstick ($20) or Too Faced’s Melted Matte Long Wear Lipstick ($22).
Why do I love them?
- available in a wide range of colors (wink wink, MARVELOUS MAUVE)
- last all day (I have over 12 hour days and rarely have to retouch)
- sweet birthday cake / vanilla scent
- affordable for high-end beauty products
- full-coverage / solid pigmentation (one layer is enough)
- no peeling like some liquid lipsticks
- does not dry out my lips
- does not feel heavy or sticky
7: Cherry Blossom– a bright pink, photographs beautifully, my #1 spring shade
6: Pink Souffle– a light everyday pink
13: Marvelous Mauve– a true mauve color, MY FAV, popular shade
24: Burnt Sienna– a dark cool-toned pinky brown, works year-round
14: Blackberry Sorbet– a dark berry shade, great for fall
1: Always Red– classic red, a must-have
Let me know your thoughts on Sephora’s Cream Lip Stains + your all-time fav shades!