This year has hands down the best 365 days of my life.
Most people probably say this at the end of every year… (me included) but seriously, 2015 is at the top of my book.
Thinking back to the close of 2014 I had my sights set pretty narrowly on giving my honors at exit speech (part of my senior project). The day after Christmas I was putting the finishing touches on my portfolio & my PowerPoint. My practice speech was right after break, so all I was thinking about post-Christmas was “AHHHHHH I HAVE TO GIVE A SPEECH!!!” Anyway, the point is that I was not imagining everything else that would/ could happen in 2015. Even if I had, there is no way I could have predicted all of the happiness life would bring my way.
Here is some of the highlights from this past year:
- KYLE ♥
- Meeting Daughter Emi / Birdwatcher / Soul Sister
- P R O M – going to the beach before & then bowling at 1 am afterwards
- Graduating with my dearest friends by my side
- I love you Brianna, Megan, Kyle, Braden, & Amanda!
- Looking up to the crowd at commencement and seeing Taryn & Daughter Emi cheering 🙂
- Spontaneously cutting my hair the shortest it has been since like 4th grade…
- Adventuring with Kyle →
- Watching more sunrises & sunsets than ever before
- Driving my brother to his first day of high school..so proud of him!
- THE APPLE CUP w/ my dad, GO HUSKIES 45-10
- All of the times Kyle & I ran in the rain to get milkshakes at 10 pm
- When NEVNEV took the train up to Seattle to visit me after 3 months of not seeing each other ♥
- Completing my first quarter of college… p.s. I skipped freshman year! 3 years to go!
- Making our first KB^2 Christmas card 🙂
- Watching Daughter Emi & Daniel perform in Christmas musicals!
- PLAYING IN THE SNOW AT MT. RAINIER
- And, of course, CHRISTMAS!
Feel free to comment some of your highlights from 2015 below, I’d love to hear them 🙂
There were countless other amazing moments that would fill up a whole book if I typed them all up. Thank you to everyone who has been along for the ride of 2015 with me.
I am soo looking forward to expanding this blog in 2016.
HAPPY EARLY NEW YEARS!